|All Major Airports of India
|| All Major Airports of India
4 Amazingly true reasons why you should go for a honeymoon.
Traveling is something that you should do while you still can and here’s has a list of pretty convincing reasons why a Honeymoon Holiday is the golden period of your Marriage Life.
- It’s all about celebrating your marriage.
- To bring the sense of togetherness.
- To understand each other
- To bring back some unforgettable memories
You owe it to these golden years, don’t waste it.
Day 01 – Arrive Andaman – Carbyn’s Cove, Sound& Light Show at Cellular Jail
Arrival at Port Blair in the morning/afternoon by flight and transfer to hotel. After lunch we will proceed to show you.Corbyn’s Cove beach the only beach in city of Port Blair. In the evening proceed to attend the enthralling Sound and Light Show (at 1800 hrs or 1900 Hrs, depending on light and sound show ticket availability) at Cellular Jail – where the heroic saga of the Indian freedom struggle is brought alive.
Day 02 – Journey to Havelock by Ferry from Port Blair and visit Radhanagar Beach at Havelock
Departure by ferry from Port Blair – Havelock. The ferry takes 2.5 hrs to reach Havelock. On arrival proceed to selected hotel and in the evening visit Beach No 7* (Radhanagar Beach) rated as the ‘Best Beach in Asia’ by Time Magazine. Return back to hotel to relax and unwind. (Kindly remind hotel to provide packed breakfast at Port Blair since the same is not included at Havelock). Vehicle will not be provided to visit the beach as Hotel is situated at Radhanagarr beach with 5 minutes walkable distance
Day 03 – Havelock: Excursion to Elephant Beach
(Car will come at 0700 hrs and please ensure you are ready as the boat will leave at 0830 hrs and it is a further 10 min drive away to the boat) Embark on the most memorable trip for water sports activity. (snorkeling and undersea walk at extra cost) It’s also a great place to just spend the day lying on the beach and relaxing.The beach is very scenic with fallen trees and white sand giving the photographer some interesting shots.The reef here starts very close to shore at a depth of about 1 metre. The large reef is mostly made up of hard coral and has plenty of marine life.
Day 04 – Havelock – Leisure
Relax and unwind on Havelock Island. The beauty of Havelock Islands lies in the natural beauty and quiet pace of life. Walk down to the beach in front, relax, unwind, perfect the art of doing nothing. That is the best way to experience Andaman.
Day 05 – Havelock: Return to Port Blair
Check out in the morning. Return from Havelock Island in the evening by ferry 1530 hrs/ 1545 hrs and transfer to hotel in Port Blair. Ferry takes 2.5 hrs to cover the distance. Drop to Port Blair Hotel. Evening at Leisure. (Do note that all hotels on Havelock have a early morning check out time and late checkout is provided at the discretionof the hotel management)
Day 06 – Departure
Depart Port Blair with Fond memories of these mesmerising Islands
- Road Journey / Sight Seeing & Ferry to Havelock: All Transfers & Sightseeing by Car and Ferry to Havelock.
- Accommodation: Considering Honeymoon DELUX SUITE in HOTEL CORAL COVE – PORT BLAIR & AC NICOBARI VILLA in BAREFOOT RESORTS – HAVELOCK ISLAND.
- Food: All Meals Strictly as per MAPI Plan(Breakfast & Dinner)
- Honeymoon Exclusive Inclusion:
- BAREFOOT RESORTS – HAVELOCK ISLAND:
- Floral Bed Decoration.
- 1 Candle light Dinner.
- Honeymoon cake.
- Air fare.
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Cost occurring out of uncertainties such as bad weather, Governmental Changes in ferry timings, Road blocks.
- Cost of damage to any property whether hotels or vehicles.
- Any cost of food or drink ordered other than mentioned in the pre-arranged meals.
- Refund for voluntary or involuntary utilization of services of the tour.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.