|All Major Airports of India
|| All Major Airports of India
4 Amazingly true reasons why you should go for a honeymoon.
Traveling is something that you should do while you still can and here’s has a list of pretty convincing reasons why a Honeymoon Holiday is the golden period of your Marriage Life.
- It’s all about celebrating your marriage.
- To bring the sense of togetherness.
- To understand each other
- To bring back some unforgettable memories
You owe it to these golden years, don’t waste it.
ROMANTIC ANDAMAN (GOLD)
Day 01 – Port Blair: Carbyn’s Cove, Light & Sound
Our staff receives you on arrival and transfers you to your hotel for check in. You can freshen up and have your leisure time. Post your lunch our staff will pick you up for a visit to the Carbyn’s Cove beach where you can enjoy some water rides. Later in the evening we make you relive the era of the British Raj with the light & sound show inside the jail premises. Truly a lovely experience and a must for anyone with the slightest bit of interest in Indian history. Note: Any leftover tour if possible will be shifted.
Day 02 – Port Blair to Havelock – Radhanagar Beach
Our staff drops you to the Jetty from where you will board the ferry to Havelock Island. Our Havelock staff will receive you at the jetty and transfer you to your hotel. Post your check-in you have the luxury to enjoy the resort beach and grounds. Post lunch later in the afternoon we would take you to see the mesmerizing sunset at the world famous Radhanagar Beach. Spend the evening sipping on coconut water watching the sun go down. We then head back to the hotel post the sunset at the lovely beach.
Day 03 – Havelock – Day at leisure (on direct payment basis)
The morning is at leisure, you could plan a session of snorkeling or diving or just sit by the beach and soak up the sun. Diving 2000 per person. Sea Walk 3200 per person. Snorkeling 800 per persosn
Day 04 – Kalapathar & Return to Port Blair
This morning you pack your luggage and check out from the hotel, as all the hotels on the island have an early check out policy. We will still have time to see yet another mesmerizing beach of Havelock. Post your breakfast we take you to visit the Kalapathar Beach which will leave you absolutely breathless. This beach has the perfect backdrops for those amazing pictures. We then proceed to the jetty for your ferry to Port Blair
Day 05 – Ross Island & City Tour
Our staff will take you for a city tour of Port Blair. The day’s program begins with the sightseeing tour in and around the city like Chatham Saw Mill – One of Asia’s largest saw mill, Fisheries Museum(Aquarium) – exhibits species of marine life peculiar to the islands, Anthropological Museum – displays tribal essential and artefacts’, and lastly Sagaraika(handicrafts emporium). We also go for a trip Ross Island (a short boat ride away), the erstwhile capital of Port Blair during the British regime.
Day 06 – Airport
We transfer you to the airport with the hope to see you back again for another memorable trip to these mesmerizing islands
- Road Journey / Sight Seeing & Ferry to Havelock: All Transfers & Sightseeing by Car and Ferry to Havelock.
- Accommodation: Considering Honeymoon DELUX SUITE in HOTEL CORAL COVE – PORT BLAIR & AC NICOBARI VILLA in BAREFOOT RESORTS – HAVELOCK ISLAND.
- Food: All Meals Strictly as per MAPI Plan(Breakfast & Dinner)
- Honeymoon Exclusive Inclusion:
- BAREFOOT RESORTS – HAVELOCK ISLAND:
- Floral Bed Decoration.
- 1 Candle light Dinner.
- Honeymoon cake.
- Air fare.
- Vehicle at disposal at Port Blair & Havelock.
- Cost occurring out of uncertainties such as bad weather, Governmental Changes in ferry timings, Road blocks.
- Cost of damage to any property whether hotels or vehicles.
- Any cost of food or drink ordered other than mentioned in the pre-arranged meals.
- Refund for voluntary or involuntary utilization of services of the tour.
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the suggested tour itinerary.
- Anything not mentioned in the itinerary.