|All Major Airports of India
|| All Major Airports of India
5 Reasons why Kashmir should be at the top of your bucket list.
- It is indeed paradise”]Kashmir is indeed heaven on Earth, it is even more beautiful in reality.
- “It is SAFE” – Yes! Kashmir is as safe as any other city in India. You do not face a bomb blast every other day, nor do you see terrorists roaming about in the city.
- “Culture” – Kashmiri culture and people are generous and loving.
- “Food” – For all you food lovers like me, Kashmir is the place to be. Especially the traditional Kashmiri cuisine.
- “The climate” Kashmir has extreme winters, but if you want to enjoy a snowfall, then NOV-Dec is the best time to visit.
MANALI TO SRINAGAR ROADTRIP (6N/7D).
Day 01 – ARRIVE MANALI
Arrive manali on own, check in at hotel. Day free for leisure. Overnight at hotel in manali.
Day 02 – MANALI TO SARCHU (222 KMS / 7 HRS)
Today we start our journey to leh stopping at sarchu for the night after crossing Rohtang pass, Keylong and Baralacha pass. sarchu is situated at the border of Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir.Upon arrival in sarchu we check in at our tented campsite for overnight stay.
Day 03 – SARCHU – LEH (251 KMS / 8 HRS)
leave for leh by early morning, through nakeela and lachangla pass. lunch at pang. After lunch drive to leh passing through skyangchu thang (biggest and highest plateau on earth on stretch of 42 kms), tanglang la pass and indus valley. Upon arrival meet our representative at the hotel. Overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 04 – LEH
Day free for rest. Evening visit shanti stupa. Overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 05 – LEH TO NUBRA VALLEY (120 KMS / 5 HRS)
After an early breakfast we drive to nubra valley crossing khardung-la-pass – the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. nubra valley is popularly known as ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the north of ladakh between the karakoram and ladakh ranges of the himalayas. Check in at the resort and later visit the samstaling monastery. Enjoy your evening at the campsite.
Day 06 – NUBRA VALLEY – LEH (190 KMS / 7 HRS
After your breakfast at the camp, visit the diskit monastery and the sand dunes to enjoy a camel safari (optional). Later we drive to leh over khardung la. Afternoon rest and relax or take a walk to the local market. overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 07 – LEH TO PANGONG LAKE (145 KMS / 5 HRS)
After an early breakfast we leave for pangong lake through the changla pass at 5486 mtrs. pangong lake, situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) is a long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven kilometer at its widest point and over 130km in length. It is bisected by the international border between india and china. Enjoy the landscape in the back drop of the lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Evening at leisure and overnight stay at the camp near lake
Day 08 – PANGONG LAKE TO LEH (145 KMS / 5 HRS)
Morning at leisure to explore the beauty of lake and later we drive back to leh enroute visiting thiksey an impressive complex rising tier upon tier on a hill above the village & shey, the ancient capital of ladakh. Drive further to reach leh. Overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 09 – LEH TO KARGIL
Post breakfast we drive to redzong enroute visiting magnetic hill, gurudwara patthar sahab. Further we proceed to reach Kargil. Upon arrival in Kargil we check in at our hotel for. Overnight stay.
Day 10 – KARGIL – SRINAGAR ( 210 KM. )
After early Breakfast by 6.00 am drive to Srinagar passing through Drass, the second coldest inhabited Place on earth and you can have spectacular view of Kargil War famous Peaks Tiger Hill and Tololing Peak. Pay a tribute to Vijay Smarak, dedicated to Indian Soldiers who laid their lives for us during Kargil War in 1999. Arrive Srinagar by late afternoon. Overnight at hotel in srinagar
Day 11 – DEPART SRINAGAR
Tour concludes. Get-A-Trip India thanks you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to the domestic airport.
- Assistance upon arrival at leh airport
- Tea / Coffee on arrival in hotel
- COMPLIMENTRAY LUNCH on day 01 ONLY (Arrival Leh by Air)
- Accommodation on twin sharing basis
- Meal plan: MAP (breakfast and dinner only)
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing tours by non-ac vehicle
- Inner line permit to restricted / protected areas / Green Fee
- Currently applicable taxes and service charges
- Airfare to and from leh
- Monastery Entrance fees
- any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary. Vehicle not at disposal basis.
- Services of vehicle on leisure days
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- guide fee, camera fee
- anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- Guide fee, camera fee
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”