|All Major Airports of India
|| All Major Airports of India
5 Reasons why Kashmir should be at the top of your bucket list.
- It is indeed paradise”]Kashmir is indeed heaven on Earth, it is even more beautiful in reality.
- “It is SAFE” – Yes! Kashmir is as safe as any other city in India. You do not face a bomb blast every other day, nor do you see terrorists roaming about in the city.
- “Culture” – Kashmiri culture and people are generous and loving.
- “Food” – For all you food lovers like me, Kashmir is the place to be. Especially the traditional Kashmiri cuisine.
- “The climate” Kashmir has extreme winters, but if you want to enjoy a snowfall, then NOV-Dec is the best time to visit.
INTRODUCING LADAKH (3N/4D).
LEH – SANGAM – KHARDUNGLA – LEH
Day 01 – Arrive Leh
Welcome arrival at leh airport and transfer to hotel. Complete Day for rest and leisure to acclimatize. Evening visit leh market & shanti stupa. Overnight at hotel in leh..
Day 02 – Leh – Sangam
Post breakfast we drive on the Srinagar highway and start our day by visiting the hall of fame – museum constructed by the Indian army, Gurudwara patthar sahib nestled deep in the Himalayas, which was built by the lamas of leh in 1517 to commemorate the visit of guru nanak dev. Further we experience the magnetic hill which defies the law of gravity. We stop at the confluence of the Indus and Zanskar Rivers and later we drive back to the hotel in leh.
Day 03 – Leh – excursion to Khardungla top – 18,380 ft. (39 kms / 2 hrs one way)
Post breakfast we drive to Khardungla la – the highest motorable road in the world at 18,380 ft. The top is 39 kms from leh. Enjoy the views from the top and then return to the hotel. Afternoon free for leisure and evening visit Leh market. Overnight at hotel in leh.
Day 04 – Depart Leh
Tour concludes. GET – A – TRIP INDIA thanks you for your patronage and ensure a punctual transfer to the domestic airport.
- Assistance upon arrival at Leh Airport
- Tea / Coffee on arrival in Hotel
- COMPLIMENTRAY LUNCH on day 01 ONLY (Arrival Leh by Air)
- accommodation on twin sharing basis
- meal plan: MAP (breakfast and dinner only)
- return airport transfers and sightseeing tours by non-ac vehicle
- inner line permit to restricted / protected areas / Green Fee
- currently applicable taxes and service charges.
- Airfare to and from leh
- Monastery Entrance fees
- any kind of personal expenses or optional tours / extra meals ordered
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary. Vehicle not at disposal basis.
- Services of vehicle on leisure days
- Oxygen Cylinder is available on hire basis @ Rs. 500/- per day.
- tips, insurance, laundry, phone calls
- any kind of drinks (alcoholic, mineral, aerated)
- guide fee, camera fee
- anything not specifically mentioned under the head “package includes”.